Total Pageviews

Monday, April 24, 2006

Well, Zachary won't have an April 24th birthday. I was starting to get a bit anxious...for 45 minutes this afternoon I had contractions every 2-3 minutes, but thankfully the Turb shot and pill did slow things down. I'm definitely crampy and will most likely get Turb shots regularly (at most every four hours) until we just reach a point where they no longer work.

I got to see Matthew tonight!!!! He was apparently VERY excited to come see me and was pulling on the door handle way before Mom and Dad were ready to leave. Once he was here he was busy seeing the trucks 0n-hand, but as soon as we started talking about going home for bedtime, he begged to lie down on the bed with me. He said he wants me to come home! Thank goodness, I'm no longer on the Mag juice or I would've been a weeping fool. It will be SO good once I do get to go home, that's for sure!

No comments: