Total Pageviews

Friday, April 07, 2006

I have an idea. Since I'm just stuck in this bed in the hospital, I really don't see why I can't be put to good use. My thought is that every morning the nurses could roll my bed and machinery (contraction monitor, etc.) out into the lobby and I could be the greeter for the childbirth center. Just like they have greeters at Walmart, I could welcome all to the 6th floor with a smile. In addition, I would also recommend that all preggo gals say YES to the drugs. And I'm thinking that we really missed out on a great April Fool's joke. I could've been parked out there telling the expectant couples that unfortunately, all the rooms are full at the inn, and they'll get to join me out in the lobby for their baby delivering fun! Bummer we passed up that opportunity.

So the theme lately is that I tend to start contracting first thing in the morning and/or around...hmmm...what time is it now? 9:30pm. The last two days I've actually started up in the early afternoon, and then my 6pm pill tends slows things down for a bit, but then things start picking up after a couple of hours. I wouldn't be surprised if I get myself another shot here soon. If I do start contracting in a clear pattern then they'll probably think about increasing the frequencing or dosage of my pills so that I don't always have to get the shot. Whatever works!

No comments: