Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Still here! Still on the IV and super strict bedrest. I'm not even supposed to sit up for meals or laptopping right now (so I'm doing this in a rather uncomfortable, reclined position). Matthew is still working on a bad cold, so unfortunately he'll have to stay away again. I haven't seen him since Sunday which is hard though perhaps for the best since I'm still not feeling great myself. At least he does occasionally talk to me on the phone. Yesterday, I asked him what he and and Daddy were going to do and he said, "Watch Finding Nemo." With his cold it sounded like, "Watch Finding Debo." Mike is doing such an incredible job of balancing work, being a single Dad and visiting me at the hospital right now. I always knew he was amazing but Man!...What a man! We’re also SO blessed that my parents are here, healthy and able to help out with Matthew. Quite frankly, I think they enjoy all the extra time with the kid! And it’s certainly nice to know that he’s in such good hands. Other than having a very selfish uterus, I think I turned out fairly OK after all!

No comments: