Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again -- I feel like a ticking time bomb! It really just feels like every night that we get through I think...OK, is today the day? We had another interesting night. Zachary did more misbehaving causing several nurses to come in and out a few times to move the monitor to try to pick up the dippy-doos (I've been told this is a technical term as most nurses use it!) in his heartrate. Dr. Anton decided this morning that at this point, we should just stop one of my oral meds -- Niphetipine -- that lowers blood pressure (in addition to supposedly slowing contractions). So, all I'm on is the oral Turb and if that doesn't hold they might not even try to stop things with the emergency Turb shots anymore. Needless-to-say that with the way Zach's been showing occasional, moderate signs of unhappiness and rebellion and the fact that we're weaning off drugs, I feel like things could happen at anytime. We're all feeling this so much, that Matthew's just going to go ahead and spend the night with my parents...at least for the next couple nights lest things take place in the middle of the night. Mike's going to crash here for the next few nights as well. It just seems like things really pick up at night, and while I don't want to feel like the 'never cry wolf boy' I would rather have Mike here if/when things happen especially if they have to happen fast.

Even my blogging habits have changed! I now try to post in the morning since I don't know what the rest of the day will bring. Once your blogging habits change, you know things are different!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you. We hope to hear some good news soon. Thanks for your updates, since we can't talk everyday.
Love you,
Katherine