Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Well, yesterday the on-call OB came by and said I looked really great -- that I obviously handled being on the Mag really well. Today when he came in he said, "Woah, you definitely look more like a Mag patient now. What happened?" Good to know that I look as bad as I feel! I definitely feel 'Mag-ed out'. I can't get my eyes to focus entirely, and I can't open them all the way either. I'm really hoping that I'll be coming off of this on Monday! I think I'll just wait to see Matthew until then too. He's still very congested and while I'm sure he's no longer contagious, I think it'd be best to avoid him having to see me like this if we can help it. I don't want him learning to say, "Mommy's on drugs!" I did get to see Mike tonight while Matthew went to play at Grandma and Grandad's house for a little while.

I've said before that we've been so blessed with all the help and support we've received from friends and family, and that certainly hasn't worn down while this ordeal has dragged on. Yesterday afternoon, Mike called to say that there was a lawn crew out cutting our grass! Turns out our next door neighbors sent them over to help us out. It was absolutely a PERFECT gesture to help us right now -- cutting the grass was just another thing on Mike's list to do when he has a couple of spare hours. So, that was SUCH a blessing!

34 weeks tomorrow!!

No comments: