Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm hanging in there. Today was pretty rough -- the Magnesium IV makes me feel lame...headache, lightheaded, a bit nauseous, not to mention the emotions of all of this sudden change finally kicking in. But good news! We had an ultrasound this morning and it looks like the pep talks worked -- Zachary's feet are currently out of the way. I also graduated from the bedpan to a potty chair next to the bed...what a big girl I am; I get my very own potty chair! So, that's a major improvement to my quality of life here.

Matthew's still working on a bad cold, so it was probably for the best that Mike wasn't going to bring him to see me today. Unfortunately, I think we're back to the 'scary mommy' stage. He's used to the hospital now, but I've got tubes in my arm again, so that'll probably set us back a bit.

One more victory day! I'm 33 weeks and 2 days and counting...

2 comments:

Keva said...

Mike n' Jenny, Matthew and Zachary -

I was going through some of my links today and thought I'd check out how the Martins were coming along, when I found a link to this blog from your other page.

I hope that your long LONG time in the hospital will feel like it passed quickly and that your new baby will be safe and healthy and in your arms, when the time is right!

Wishing you all the best and have you all in our thoughts and prayers.

- Keva

Luís Silva Nunes said...

I'm sure everything will be fine.
All the best for the entire family.