Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things are better today -- quieter in the uterine activity department. The increased dose of Nyphetepine seems to have worked to slow things down, and now instead of getting a shot of Terbertaline, I'm given a pill (when contractions start picking up). The pill version isn't quite as bad as the shot but it still makes my heart race and makes me feel shakey. That combined with the Nyph. (which lower blood pressure and gives me a headache) is going to take some getting used to. Yesterday, I didn't even feel up to reading my book. I spent the day in a serious vegetative state watching TV. At least I've got a remote control for the dvd player/vcr in here, so I can watch movies now. I'm bound and determined not to give in to daytime tv!

Mike is here this morning working on his laptop while Matthew plays at a friend's house. It's so nice just to have him here for a bit. I sure do miss by boys and enjoy every chance I get to see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep hangin' in there, Jenny. We are thinking of you and keeping you all in our prayers. Jackie and Paul