Total Pageviews

Monday, March 27, 2006

Nothing major to report today. I'm here and I'm pregnant, so that's good news! I've had a few more times where contractions have started to pick up, but so far the meds they have me on seem to work. And if I do have to get an extra shot of Terbutaline to calm things down, it's not the end of the world and so far, has gotten things slowed down. I was supposed to have an ultrasound today but got bumped as Dr. Walker was running behind schedule. So, I'll hopefully get one tomorrow. Dr. Anton has agreed not to tell me to behave/be boring anymore since my rebellious uterus hears that (uh, yes, it has ears, apparently) and decides to act up shortly thereafter. I did get a high five from her for making it to 30 weeks, and she's confident that we'll be able to keep on going. Ever the optimist, she's now decided we should shoot for making it to 39 weeks. The 'goal/visualize success calendar' in here only goes up to week 36!

It's a beautiful day outside, and while I can't really enjoy it, I'm happy for those who get to. Matthew had a great time this morning playing with pal Cassie in her backyard. Thank you, Erika for watching him for us today! I know that he had a great time digging in your dirt -- doesn't take much to keep that kid happy!

No comments: