JENNY'S TIPS FOR CUTTING DOWN ON LAUNDRY WHEN THERE IS A SNOT EPIDEMIC IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD:
1. The mother should never bother changing clothes as her clean outfit will be immediately covered in a fresh batch of child related bodily fluids. Besides, every sleeve and pant-leg surface should be throughly used as a Kleenex before removal.
2. Save on laundering towels! Why bother bathing your children?! Just wipe them down from head-to-toe with a diaper wipe. (Save time and your back by not having to bend over the tub).
3. If child's outfit removal is necessary, use the pre-soiled item for a thorough nose-wiping before dumping it in the laundry hamper.
4. Night-time vomiting? Use a tarp instead of sheets on your child's bed. No need to wash, just hose it down in the backyard. This technique has the added benefit of watering the grass at the same time!
5. In addition to saving on laundry, carpet vacuuming and cleaning might as well be avoided until all children are 18 years of age and have moved out (or have been kicked out, whichever comes first).