Total Pageviews

Monday, February 19, 2007

I had a moment of serious panic today. It was a VERY brief moment, but a moment, none-the-less. I was changing Zachary's diaper and looked down at his...uh...boyhood and there was something extremely wrong with it -- it looked...deformed. (This was that moment of panic that I was referring to). The moment came and went in a second when I realized that there was an uneaten Cheerio stuck to the end of his...boyhood. This is day two of discovering a whole, non-consumed Cheerio in his diaper. How these finger foods make their way down to the bum region is an absolute mystery to Mike and me. He's wearing the diaper -- which is snugly secured by two velco tabs. On top of the diaper, firmly snapped shut is a onesie. Over the onesie, he has on a pair of pants and a shirt. And when he's eating these vagabond O's of goodness, he also is wearing a firmly secured bib. I don't understand; it is an Unsolved Mystery of the Martin household.

No comments: