Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! I spent my day with my two favorite mini-Valentines...unwashed hair, in sweats, and covered in crustified baby snot. Boy, do I feel sexy! We've been hit with yet another cold (after a whopping two week break from snot-action!). We had to miss Matthew's preschool Valentine's party yesterday and have had to miss out on all sorts of fun play dates. But alas, 'tis the season and the way with these little Martin mucous machines. Matthew felt so icky today he put himself back in bed at 11:30am, I woke him at 3pm, he ate a couple of crackers, a couple of grapes, threw them up and laid back down on the sofa. Poor kiddo...he's definitely inherited my pukey-nature. (As a child, I used to have a monthly vomiting for no known reason). And poor Zachary is yet again a snot-dispenser. He screams the moment I come at him with a Kleenex. Matthew gets so upset at Zach's distress that I have to wipe his nose with a three-year-old beating on me trying to protect his younger brother.

In addition to the nose leakage situation, Zachary is demonstrating a new trend: he's becoming more and more like a puppy dog every day. His preexisting canine qualities include: chewing on my slippers, slobbering, piddling on the floor if left diaperless, and the latest, most shocking of all: biting. He TOTALLY bites -- gnaws on the table leg, chews on my pant leg if really excited, etc. I think we need to invest in some new chew toys and maybe obedience school.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: