Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 07, 2009

After much anticipation, our promo video for the 2010 National Engaged Encounter Convention is unleashed upon the world. Check it out!! http://vimeo.com/5032979

The boys watched it so many times that they began quoting lines from it. They were arguing over whether or not the Easter Bunny is a boy or a girl. (Why this question was being debated is beyond me). And Matthew said (quoting his super hero father), "It matters not..." Then he continued, "Because there are two Easter Bunnies -- one is a girl and one is a boy." And then later, out of the blue, Zachary told me that I needed to "reboot my relationship..." with whom or what though I'm unsure!

Enjoy the video though! It was a super fun (SUPER LONG) process, and I do think that in another life I'd definitely explore my super-hero persona as well as pursuing my acting and voice-over career.

No comments: