Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zach is a blankie boy. Still not convinced that walking is his preferred form of transportation, I watched, yesterday, as Zach quickly crawled down the hall towards me. He suddenly stopped, did an about face and returned to his room. Wondering what was up; I peeked around the corner into his room. It appeared that Zach had been in need of a blankie hit. He was lying on the floor sucking his thumb and holding his blankie up to his noise. He soon ditched Mr. Blankie and set-out again, only to stop once more. I think he realized, “Wait – actually, yeah, I’m not done. I need some more of that great blankie action.” The next thing I saw was Zach crawling out of his room with the blanket held in his mouth for transportation purposes. Like a puppy with a much-prized bone, Zachary made his way down the hall. He’d trip over the blanket occasionally and would stop for a quick sniff and thumb-sucking session before continuing on his journey. I’ve signed him up for Blankie Addicts Anonymous.

No comments: