Total Pageviews

Friday, March 20, 2009

OK, time is scarce, so I'm just going to be lazy and paste in something I did on Facebook for those blog-readers but not Facebook-do-ers out there.

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Matthew -- age 5 1/2

1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't watch a movie if you're being naughty.
2. What makes mom happy? Loving her and being nice to her.
3. What makes mom sad? When she's angry.
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Tickle me.
5. What did your mom like as a child? She liked to do her homework.
6. How old is your mom? I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom? I think 5 minutes tall.
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Play with her son.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She does gym stuff.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Doing yoga.
11. What is your mom really good at? Being nice to her kids.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing Legos.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Do the laundry.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Making a picture for me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I don't know.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the park and play.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We don't look the same.
19. How are you and your mom different? 'Cuz my mom has black hair and I have brown hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? 'Cuz she's very nice and loving.

No comments: