Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm not sure if I should even share this one. It's definitely one for Dr. Phil. My disclaimer: I claim no responsibility for the behavior of my children -- they have free-will and creative, little, inquisitive minds and are no reflection what-so-ever of my parenting skills (exluding when their behavior is exceptional, of course, in which case, it's all my doing).

Zach was down on the floor doing tummy-time in the living room when I heard Matthew talking to him, so I stuck my head around the corner to be sure there was no overly affectionate brotherly bonding occuring. Unfortunately, there was. Matthew was lying down in front of Zachary, holding his shirt up, and saying, "Do you want to eat Zachy? From my nipples?" Oye. My three-year-old son was trying to nurse his baby brother. Not OK. Not at all OK. I'm sure Dr. Phil's expensive, but probably worth it. Better start saving now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
I just wanted you to know that your stories are my comic relief from studying every day! So, tell Matthew to keep up his antics so that Auntie Katherine can have a laugh. :) Thanks for keeping us up to date, even being so far away.
Love you,
Katherine

Anonymous said...

oh jenny...it's been so long since the last time i read your blog... :( but what a great story to get back into the proverbial swing of things! :D i would've loved to have been there and laugh it up with you...matthew's so considerate... :) -liane :)