Total Pageviews

Monday, May 01, 2006

My sad, atrophied chicken legs HURT! A year ago today I ran a marathon. I think I might be in as much pain today as I was then...well, maybe not quite as much. There's no epidural for running a marathon, that's for sure. (Or you know I would've gotten one!)

Zachary is doing really well. He's completely breathing on his own and has been moved back into a crib where he has successfully maintained his body temperature for about 24 hours now. He's a little bit jaundiced and therefore pretty sleepy. If he's more jaundiced tomorrow they'll put him under the bili lights (little mini tanning bed). We had a rough time getting him to eat much today, so unfortunately he had to get a feeding (NG) tube put in. Pretty standard for his age/size.

Mike's going to try to get pictures up on the website tonight or tomorrow. The address is: http://mikenjennymartin.home.comcast.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Super Woman! You have one beautiful family. I totally started crying when I saw the picture of Zachary looking at you, and especially the one of Matthew looking at Zachary. So sweet! I'm so glad he's here. I look forward to meeting and holding your newest blessing from heaven. Congratulations on a job well done!

---Larissa